Monday 12 September 2016

Confidence Week

Well, this week was Confidence Week over at Kit and Clowder.  My challenge to myself was to colour a stamp, on my own, with my Copics,  'without' following a tutorial lol.  

This is my result ...


And a close up of my Colouring


The Digital stamp is from Saturated Canary
Coloured with my Copic Markers

The Sunset Background is a class over at Kit and Clowder
As well as being incoporated in the Elements of Nature Class, it is also a FREE to members Class on the website.  

So, here are the details ...

Sunset Background colours can be found here

Digi Details

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair and Log - E43, E44, E47 
Shirt and Shoes - R39, RV34, R81
Shorts - BV00, BV13, BV08
Socks and Mallows - W3, W2, W0
Fire - YR07, YR14, Y17, Y02

Papers and Card from Hobbycraft
Embelishments from Hobbycraft and Wild Orchid Crafts


2 comments:

  1. SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!! I luv your take on this image and you also did that background. I still yet have to try that background. LUV LUV LUV this. I have tried markers only once at a scrapbook expo. I only own 4 for fun. LOL she is just gorgeous I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Marji xxx

      Delete