Saturday 24 September 2016

Woodland Scene, Elements of Nature

A little bit excited at the moment as I have been asked to join the Design Team at Scrappers Delight  Can't show what I'm working on just yet, but will do as soon as :)

The last few days have seen me with a 'fibro' flare up so, my colouring time has been a bit limited.  I managed to finish another one of the scene lessons,  from the Elements of Nature Class over at Kit and Clowder

 Made it into a card tonight


And a Close up ,,,


Coloured with Copic Markers
Trees and Background drawn in by me.
Techniques learned from Kit and Clowder Skin and Hair Online Classes
Digi from Saturated Canary (Now closed)

Background details can be found HERE

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E99, E55, E53
Dress, Green - YG67, G94, YG63, YG11
Yellow - Y35, Y38, E15, E18
Brown - E21, E23, E25, E29

Card from Hobbycraft
Papers from Whimsy Stamps and Hobbycraft
Embellishments from Live and Love CraftsWild Orchid Crafts and stash


No comments:

Post a Comment